Thursday 14 January 2021

Summer Flowers

I can't wait for the winter to be over, especially as we are in a lockdown again !! I am missing sitting in the garden and looking at all the flowers, with that in mind I inked up my Simon Says "So Beautiful" stamp set and made this slimline card. 

I stamped and embossed in copper powder on a slimline piece of cardstock and set to work colouring with my Zig markers. I also added some Cracked Pistachio ink over a stencil at the ends, next I layered up on some yellow cardstock and adhered to my base card.  Lastly I added the gold die cut sentiment also by Simon Says.



 As you can see its another dull dreary day and I was unable to get a better photo!

I shall add this card to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge "Layer it up " and also the Love Handmade cards Flickr Group "Anything Goes Challenge".

Have a great week

Hugs

Sally

3 comments:

maria f. said...

Love your second card - so many suggestions of "layers", especially that touch of stenciling. Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Sally! Happy New Year! Your card is gorgeous! Of course, your cards are always beautiful. Warm greetings from the great state of Texas. Marisela

Dawn T said...

so very pretty Sally. It's a really beautiful card.