Wednesday 6 January 2021

Mini card or tag!!








Although Christmas seems like a distant dream and in the UK we are now in lockdown again I was keen to take part in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge which this month is "Such a Deer" .  I love this cute reindeer stamp and die from Clearly Besotted and use it a lot"

I decided to make this mini card / tag using a distressed background, I then added the glittery die cut snowflakes and the gold nuvo drops.



 I then stamped and coloured the reindeer and die cut adding him to the card with foam tape for dimension.

I am struggling to get my mojo working after the Christmas break and now knowing that we are stuck at home till at least the middle of February its quite depressing.  I need to get card making again to lift the spirits!!


Hugs

Sally

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I knew you'd love this challenge, Sally! What a great card - love the little reindeer against the snowflakes. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart - cardmaking is a good way to ease the pressures of lockdown a little, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

This is so cute!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling reindeer with the snowflakes, Sally! Just love the glow of your blended background too!!

Dawn T said...

how cute Sally. It's such a sweet card.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous background and snowflakes and very cute deer. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart. Hugz