Saturday 9 January 2021

Something New


 A few of the challenges at the moment are to use something new and the only new crafting items I have are Christmas related so I have made another Christmas card.  I got these new Chunky Tree dies from Simon Says.  I have created the background with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks.  I then cut a tree in green mirror card and two in some white card which I added lots of glitter to.


Lastly I added the gems and computer generated sentiment. Such a simple design and would be perfect for batch making.

I shall add this card to the challenges at the Simon Says Flickr Group and the SSS Wednesday Challenge

Have a great weekend.


Hugs Sally


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely way to use the dies, Sally. Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun trio of trees, Sally - just love the green one between the two glittery white ones!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Sally. Great start for 2021 Christmas.