Monday 21 November 2016

A busy weekend!!



I was getting behind with Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge, but this weekend storm Angus hit and we have been stuck indoors while the wind howls and the rain has lashed down.  This has helped me catch up a bit as I have spent lots of time in the craft room.

For this card I have coloured an old Hero Arts background, I stamped the image in Green and then coloured with Zig markers and Copics.  I have added a sentiment and orange sequins.  I am adding this card to the a2zscrapbooking challenge "Embellish it"




I have also coloured up the Penny Black "Snowy" image, here are two mini cards that I have made, this blue one is coloured with crayons and I have added some white dots with my Gel pen.



This second card is also using crayons, I have added alot of sparkle to his hat but the dull weather makes taking photos really hard!!

Hope the weather is better where you are!


12 comments:

Hayley said...

i love the sketchy feel of these cards. they look fab x

Cindy C. said...

Delightful projects Sally!! Thanks so much for linking up to our November challenge at a2z.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Spotted your gorgeous thank you card in the HA pool - love it, Sally! And oh, what darling snowmen - just love how you colored them!!

Whimsey said...

Fabulous projects Sally!!
Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!!

~Michele, DT

Dawn T said...

totally adorable. Snowy is cute as. And your first card is beautifully done.

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at a2z!

Macimbalo said...

Love your work! Thanks for joining us at a2z!!!

Arlene said...

Beautiful tree card, love the shading. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

And who wouldn't love those snowmen.

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love these cards! Thanks for joining us over at a2z!

creative lady said...

I've projects!!! Thanks for sharing with a2z.

foleysfriend said...

Love all the beautiful trees that make up the background of your card; just lovely; thanks for joining us at a2z

sue n.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... stunning colored background! LOVE the colors a lot, too. Thank you for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking November Challenge