Friday 4 November 2016

Stripes and a Poinsettia!


I decided to play along with the Virginia's View challenge, its been a while but I am only just getting back into the swing of card making since we moved house,



I have used the Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia again, love this image and fairly easy to colour with my copics.  I then die cut the image, the gold embossed stripes are created using a really old Hero Arts cling stamp called Canvas Stripes.The sentiment is also Hero Arts, I have pop dotted the flower up for some dimension and was really tempted to add some sequins as I love a bit of bling!!  Decided to leave it plain in the end as I didn't want to make it too fussy.
I will also add this to the current HA challenge "Holiday Cards".


6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!!

Lin said...

Love the stripes just at one end of your card, Sally, and your poinsettia is a stunner!

Jacqueline said...

So pretty! Love the gold stripes x

Barbara said...

Love your card.....it's beautiful. I have that old Hero Arts canvas stripe stamp and still use it. A classic is always in style and I love seeing older stamps being used.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous poinsettia on the gold stripes, Sally!!

~amy~ said...

Great coloring..love it teamed it up with the gold!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!