Wednesday 16 November 2016

Two more Traditional Christmas Cards.


Life has been really busy and I have neglected my colouring,  I am now back in the flow and have two cards for Kathy's colouring challenge.  I am using the same old Hero Arts Poinsettia and Holly stamps again but I love them and I still need more Christmas Cards.  This is a very simple card, the Holly has been styamped and watercoloured with Zig markers then I have fussy cut it out.  My background has been splattered with inks and then I have pop dotted the holly for more dimension.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.




This second card was inspired by this beauty from Barb love her unusual colours, I am afraid I wasn't so brave and my flowers are more traditional.  Coloured again using my Zig markers.

Have a great week.


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two more Christmas beauties, Sally! Just love how you colored the holly and the poinsettias!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful cards Sally. Aren't Zigs such great colouring medium