Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Two more Traditional Christmas Cards.


Life has been really busy and I have neglected my colouring,  I am now back in the flow and have two cards for Kathy's colouring challenge.  I am using the same old Hero Arts Poinsettia and Holly stamps again but I love them and I still need more Christmas Cards.  This is a very simple card, the Holly has been styamped and watercoloured with Zig markers then I have fussy cut it out.  My background has been splattered with inks and then I have pop dotted the holly for more dimension.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.




This second card was inspired by this beauty from Barb love her unusual colours, I am afraid I wasn't so brave and my flowers are more traditional.  Coloured again using my Zig markers.

Have a great week.


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two more Christmas beauties, Sally! Just love how you colored the holly and the poinsettias!!

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful cards Sally. Aren't Zigs such great colouring medium