Wednesday 2 November 2016

I Love this Snowflake die!!



 I really love my new snowflake die from Hero Arts, I love the dimension it creates and its so easy to use.  For this card I have used water colour paper and smoshed some blue Distress inks using an acrylic block and water.  I have then added lots of Wink of Stella to create a shimmery, sparkly background.  I have then die cut the Hero Arts snowflakes and also a Memory Box snowflake, behind the white one I have stuck some glitter card for even more shimmer.  I have touched in some of the flakes with a silver pen.  The gold embossed message is also Hero Arts.
This card is such a lovely shade of blue and I had a real job photographing it to get a good likeness, hence the two shots, I have also added a close up to try and show all the shimmery goodness.


This card actually fits three challenges this month, Hero Arts "Holiday Cardmaking", ABNH "Holiday themed " and the LOVE cards flickr group.  I dont usually post cards for multi challenges but this one fitted the bill!!!


4 comments:

Lin said...

Love it, Sally! I just ordered this die set, and you've given me lots of ideas to start with when it arrives!

Barbara said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card!

Margaret said...

Love this card!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is pretty! Love the blues with the snowflakes!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!