Sunday 6 November 2016

More Poinsettias!



I have been having fun practicing my colouring skills while taking part in Kathy's 30 colouring challenge.  This Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia stamp is perfect for practicing using my Copic markers.  I am enjoying this challenge, so I decided to used my coloured image to make another card for the Virginia's View challenge which is using plaid or stripes.  As you can see I have carefully partially cut an oval from this card then fussy cut round my stamped image.  I have then used some plaid patterned paper in the background and made a shaker card.  The sentiment is cut with my Silhouette machine. I am also adding this to the current Hero Arts Challenge "Holiday Cards"  and the ABNH "Holiday themed challenge."


3 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful card Sally - and you should enter it at A Blog Named Hero holiday challenge too!!

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Poinsettia is gorgeous.

Marjeta

~amy~ said...

Love your coloring, such a great shaker card!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!