Wednesday 23 November 2016

A thank you and two more shakers!!


I am still playing along with the 30 day colouring challenge over at Kathy's blog and have three cards here to bring me up to date.  This Thankl You card is an old Hero Arts stamp and I have coloured it with Zig markers.  The sentiment is a die from Lawn Fawn.


Now I have two more shaker cards using an old Penny Black stamp and an older Hero Arts Snowman.  I love making shaker cards for Christmas, its all that extra sparkle!! I have used some Avery Elle dies to create my windows for both these cards. I am adding these to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Christmas to Die for."




We are off back to Surrey this weekend for a family get together, I am really excited.  Hope your weekend is relaxing.


4 comments:

Betty said...

your snowman shaker is just adorable - love it! have a good weekend1

Cindy C. said...

Very fun shaker cards, and the Thank you card is really pretty!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling shaker cards, Sally, and I love the scripty sentiment down the side of your gorgeous poppies!!

Teresa Kline said...

such adorable cards, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*