Sunday 13 November 2016

More Water colouring!



A quick thank you card made using the Tim Holtz "Flower Garden" stamps. I have stamped, white embossed onto water colour paper and then coloured with Zig markers.  I then die cut with my Avery Elle rectangle die and mounted onto some red card. I love my new markers , so easy to use.
This card is for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Thanks" and the Die Cut Divas November Challenge.

Its been a lovely bright and crisp November day here so I have been out tidying the garden ready for winter.  Hope you have had a great weekend.


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your pink flowers, Sally - great coloring!!

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous outing for your new markers! Lovely card, Sally, Jo x

Betty said...

such a lovely card Sally - you certainly are having fun with your Zigs!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! wow, what an amazing card, the flowers are stunning! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Arlene said...

How lovely - sophisticated and lovely. I like the light to dark flows.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

Sally this is so beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to our November challenge at Die Cut Diva's.

creationsnz said...

A beautiful floral card and wonderful painting. So glad you joined the Die Cut Divas, CarolG