Saturday 13 February 2010

Colouring Fun


I have been watching the blogs of some of my flickr friends DottyJo, Deirdre, Donna, Sanne and Alice lately and they all make amazing cards with digital images and copics. Its taken me a while but I am getting more confident with these pens and have made a few more cards.
This little mouse is currently a freebie at Bugaboo stamps, they have freebies every Friday and its a good way to practice without spending money.


These images of Heather are available from Pure Innocence stamps and are uncomplicated and fairly easy to colour with good results. I am not ready yet for the more tricky images that are available.


This is a close up, I think this would make a great Mothers Day Card.


Hope you all have a great weekend, I am looking forward to a week off work as its half term. Lots of creating I hope!

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, these are all gorgeous and I am blushing at your mention of my colouring as I feel such a novice!!!! Thanks for the 'heads up' about that freebie, soooo cute. Is that paper or fabric on your final card? It's gorgeous whichever it is! Enjoy your week off... the library will be full of children as a result of the holiday! They usually get more hyper as the week goes on and by Friday there has usually been tears and tantrums of some description... and thats just from the staff!!!! Jo x

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, wow Sally! These are all so darling, love them so much! I especially adore the image on your first card! Too cute holding that flower!

Virginia L. said...

Your coloring is FABULOUS!! Love them all, Sally! You definitely have to color more! Wow!Now I'm inspired....xoxo

Deirdre said...

Sally, great to see your colouring - it's fab. Aren't these images just fantastic. Check out Tales from Pollycraft's freebie this week - its a hot air balloon.... really beautiful. Happy Colouring and holidays!!! Enjoy mid term. My boys are only off on Monday and Tuesday... a week in May instead! Enjoy.

Sanne said...

OMG Sally....it is perfect! I love your little circlecard!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your card. I love the colors that you used.
I wish you a great weekend. I am following your blog and I hope that you will do the same for me!!
Jessica Lynn
http://brentwoodjournals.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

wow! wonderful coloring, Sally! love your adorable cards!

Suzanne C said...

I think your coloring is fantastic too! Lovely cards!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Super cute, Sally!