Monday 1 February 2010

January CCC



Every month the lovely Deborah organises a card chain challenge. This is a fun challenge as, at the end of it everyone receives a handmade card from somewhere in the world. Last month the theme was Valentines or Inspiration. This was the card I received from Lynda in New York, and as you can see it is a beautiful card with two little tags that can be removed to put messages in. Thanks so much Lynda.



This is the card I made to send to Agnieszka. I used my new stamp, row of houses and added the hearts for the Valentine theme.

Stamp: Hero Arts. Papers: Basic Grey

9 comments:

Jane said...

GORGEOUS cards!

Sanne said...

Both Lynda and your card is beautiful Sally. It is such a great idea with the card chain - didn´t have time to join this time ;0)

Virginia L. said...

Love BOTH cards! So wondferful to see your exchange of cards! Simply wonderful, Sally!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, I have signed up for the February chain as this sounds like fun! Gorgeous card, Jo x

Deirdre said...

Wow, two beautiful cards. I missed this month... seem to be chasing my tail a little... have to get organised!!!

Alice said...

wonderful pretty cards!! hopefully i'll get to play next time!!

Kathy said...

Oh such eye candy Sally!!!! Love your colors and everything. Hugs to you,Kathy

Vanessa said...

Wonderful cards! I love your cute house card!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely card you received and beautiful card you sent!