Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wedding Two



I can't get the Caardvarks challenge out of my mind, I should imagine that anyone who is passionate about card making would love to have their cards featured in a magazine, especially Cards magazine as its so modern and forward thinking. I have been lucky enough to have three cards featured in the readers submissions section of the UK version of Cards but to be in the magazine as a featured artist would be amazing. Anyway thought I would have another try at it, have used papermania and BasicGrey papers. The hearts are stamped with an old Hero Arts stamp and paper pieced.


Here is a close up of the flower and lace, I made the pin by glueing a heart shaped bead on to a long pin. Hope you are all having a good week.

9 comments:

Els said...

This cards looks gorgeous, Sally! I love all your little details with the stitching and the embellishments of the flower! Stunning!

Deirdre said...

Wow Sally, love it. Great card with lots of fab details.

donna mikasa said...

Love the Victorian feel to this card! Very pretty, Sally! I have some ideas and my daughter will be getting married next year so I have all the more reason to come up with something...

Alice said...

beautiful embellishments you added in this Sally! i like the slightly shabby look of this card, too!

Virginia L. said...

This is beautiful, Sally! Love the lace and flowers... the stitching! So many details to admire!

Kathy said...

This is so elegant Sally love the soft colors and the lace and flowers. Hope all is good with you! hUgs,kathy

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Wishing you good luck for the challenge, dear twin sister!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic vintage card. Beautiful touches of lace and hat pin. Gorgeous!

Jingle said...

This is a very nice card!