Monday 15 February 2010

More colouring



I love being on school holidays as there is a lot more time for crafting. I wanted to play some more with these images of Heather from Pure Innocence. This time I have gone for bright spring colours as I am looking forward to some warmer weather!


Again I have decided to leave the sentiments till later, when I know the occasion for the card. I shall probably make a label and fix it to the side of the card on the ribbon.
The Daring cardmakers blog challenge this week is to have a heart somewhere on your card , hopefully the heart on the watering can and dungarees count!
Hope you are having a great day where you are!

10 comments:

Lythan said...

that card is just so cute and pretty Sally. Thanks for sharing the love with DCM this week :)

Deirdre said...

Sally, love them both. Aren't these images darling.

Nancy said...

Sally these cards are precious! Thanks for sharing. I am loving these images and may have to purchase a few myself!

Lynda said...

Beautiful card and such a cute image! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Els said...

Beautiful coloring, Sally! They're both very cute cards with gorgeous bright colours!

Alice said...

very sweet cards, Sally! wonderful coloring, too!

Kathy said...

Wow Sally my hats off to you...love your coloring and love these sweet bright and happy cards...you rock!

Vanessa said...

These are adorable, Sally!! Love the colors and your perfect coloring! Did you use Glossy Accents on her Wellies?

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

These are so sweet Sally, enjoy your creative week! Jo x

Suzanne C said...

This is so adorable! Love the overalls and the cute heart on the watering can.