Tuesday 15 June 2010

I love this stamp!!



















I love this stamp, its so versatile!!  I have made this card for Jenny's challenge over at her wee Memories blog, the challenge is to use stitching on cards and as you can see my sewing machine actually played ball this time and I have near perfect Zig-Zag stitching,yipee!

I have used my favourite BoBunny paper again and decided to stick to pastel colours so used some lovely mint green card that I have had  in my stash for ages. The edges are punched with a Martha Stewart border punch so this card also qualifies for this months challenge over at Sir Stampalots  you must check this out as the prize is amazing.
I was lucky enough to be one of the winners for the Hero Arts Challenge in May and today the postman delivered four beautiful new stamps, looking forward to inking them up!!!
Hope you are all having a great week.

SallyX

21 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your long, slim panel effect! Great stitching and lovely colours too! Jo x

brenda said...

Hi Sally

Your card has a real feel of elegance and a beaitiful colour combo. Plus some great stitching, it adds a lovely touch of subtle interest.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x
DT member

chris said...

Hi Sally
so pretty, love the stitching.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge

Julie said...

Such beautiful designs,lovely.x

Vicky said...

Love how you've layered the scallops, and such pretty colours. :)x

Judith said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully made. Where is the stamp from?

pinky said...

Its so beautiful, very soft and elegant. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

stampingandstitching said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Sally! No wonder you love this stamp - it looks so elegant and pretty here. Gorgeous colours and colouring. I love all the scallops and the great stitching too!

Barb said...

Such a pretty card, Sally! So glad you're enjoying this stamp! :)

Jill said...

Love this stamp and LOVE what you've done with it! So pretty in pink!

donna mikasa said...

Love your card, Sally! So sweet and the stitching is perfect! Congrats on winning the HA goodies! And have tons of fun inking them up!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Sally,
This is a gorgeous card! I love the stamp, the stitching and the brilliant punched borders.
Thank you for entering it into the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
Clare x

Nat said...

oh Sally, this is beautiful, I love this stamp to and it looks so good with your zig zag stitches. Wonderful!! :)

Francesca said...

A fab card , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Jenny said...

LOVE this gorgeous!!! Great stitching too!! Thanks for playing! :) :) :)

Arlene said...

Gorgeous. Love the coloring and design. WOW

Alice said...

so pretty! lovely colors, too!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous result Sally - I can see why you love that stamp!!!!

Kathy said...

I can see why you love the stamp, it's so very pretty

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! Lovely stamp and lovely card created from it!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so beautiful what gorgeous soft colours and I can see why you love this image it is wonderful thank you for sharing this with us this month at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x