Sunday 13 June 2010

A new challenge



















This is a new challenge for me, after visiting Lins lovely blog and seeing the card she created, I had to have a try at the Taylored Expressions Challenge . I love the way the sentiment is added to the side of the card and was inspired to have a go.

I already had the digital friends image printed so just added all the other elements to finish the card.  The flowers are stamped with Hero Arts "Old Letter Writing".
I have another busy week at work next week, hopefully I will have a little crafting time while DH watches the world cup matches!
Enjoy your week!!



8 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers! :) :) :) :)

Arlene said...

Beautiful - love the flowers.

I've seen a couple games myself. Love soccer.

Nat said...

Stunning! These paper flowers are so pretty! lovely design!! :)

Suzanne C said...

So pretty! Love the flowers they are lovely.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful, Sally! I love the colors you used and your great flowers!

Barb said...

Love this Sally! Great take on the sketch! Love the scalloped sentiment tab and your flowers are just beautiful! :)

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card Sally! Beautiful colours and the layered flowers with the ric rac stems look brilliant. We have World Cup fever in our house too!

Alice said...

beautiful paper flowers!! great take on the sketch, too! lovely card!