Tuesday 8 June 2010

A very quick post!























I have been so busy lately at work and at home that I have hardly had any crafting time. I did manage to find about an hour today to catch up on a few blogs and have a go at this months Hero Arts challenge of colour layering.  I am not really pleased with this card, as I'm not sure if the colour combinations are quite right. Hopefully I will  find some time to have another try at the weekend, but in the mean time I thought I would post this anyway.
If you have a spare moment  please check out The Paper Craftorium blog, I am lucky  enough to be the featured blogger this week, such a surprise and a thrill, its always great when someone spots your work and feels its good enough to be featured!

12 comments:

Jette / ma11edina said...

It´s a very beautiful card! Love the nice layering, and the soft colors!!

Jette / ma11edina said...

I love your colormix!! And your nice layering, have to try it myself...it looks great :))

Jill said...

First of all, I love your coloring layering! So natural and beautiful! Second, that butterfly border is awesome!! So cooL!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterfly border. I will take a pop over! Congrats and well-deserved!

Nancy said...

Great color layering, Sally! Such a soft pretty card!

Alice said...

beautiful stamping, Sally!! gorgeous colors and the row of butterflies is so cute!!

Barb said...

I really LIKE these colors together, Sally! The green, scalloped background piece helps bring out the bits of green in your stems and leaves on the main image. And in my opinion, purple goes with EVERYTHING, so the beautiful purple butterflies are perfect! Love this card! :)

Arlene said...

How lovely - wonderful row of butterflies on the bottom.

Dotty Jo said...

I think it's a lovely cards Sally, those butterflies are really sweet! Congrats on being featured, I'll go and have a look! Jo x

Kathy said...

I know the feeling Sally...it's a crazy time of the year. I h0pe you get more crafting time in ...love your card so elegant! Hugs,kathy

stampingandstitching said...

This looks so delicate and pretty Sally! Again wonderful layering of stamps and colours! Congrats on being the featured blogger!

Deirdre said...

Sally, super sweet, love it.