Monday 21 June 2010

June CCC
























I just wanted to share with you the stunning card that I received from Jette in Denmark for the June CCC organised by the lovely Deborah. I love everything about this card, the beautiful lilac colours, the addition of the sheet music and the very pretty purple lace.  I have added it to my collection of cards from blogging friends, its such fun to look through them and imagine them being created in craft rooms around the world.






















This is the card I sent to Linda aka Scrappin bari in the USA, I really love this Poppy stamp and I have made cards with it lots of times, its such fun trying to think of different ways of using the same stamp.
Enjoy your week.
Sallyx

11 comments:

Alice said...

beautiful cards, Sally! the card from Jette is so pretty and your poppy card is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

Anita Rex said...

Such great cards! I love the sheet music that Jette used! Love the one you made how you circle cut on the nestie!

donna mikasa said...

Lovely cards by Jette and by you! Those poppies should be called "Sally's Poppies"--You work magic with them every time!

Virginia L. said...

Love Jett's card and your poppy stamp card! I adore all the shapes and details that you put into the card for Linda's! She'll LOVE it!

Lin said...

Lovely cards today, Sally! The roses in lavender with the music paper is stunning, and I like how you used the nestie shape with your poppies......

Nat said...

wonderful cards Sally! Jette's card is so beautiful and I love all your poppy cards too! Such great texture and wonderful background on these stunning poppies!

stampingandstitching said...

Jette's card is beautiful - isn't the CCC brilliant?! Your poppy card is gorgeous. Love the design and colours. The little ladybird on the raffia is such a cute touch!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Love the card you received and the one you sent - both lovely creations. Its amazing how different an image can look just with different colours - with a stamp so versatile it kinda justifies the cost of them somehow eh!!!

Take care

Tina
X

Deirdre said...

Great cards Sally - love them both.

Arlene said...

Love the design and colors - the purple blocks on the music paper is wonderful. I really like the way the punched border was used.

The poppies are gorgeous. Love the way the image was integrated into the card design. WOW.

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely card from Jette and yours is gorgeous!