Saturday 26 June 2010

Its Sunny Here























I used my sunburst stamp the other day as sand on a card  here after I had stamped the image I thought that it would also make a lovely summer sun. This is my entry for this weeks PaperPlay challenge which is:

Our theme this week is "It's Sunny Here" and we want to see sun or sunglasses on your projects.
























I made my own  card blank and with the left over piece decided to have a go at a scrapling.
 This sweet little beach hut stamp is by The English Stamp Company and its been sitting on my desk all week, the weather here is beautiful at the moment and all I can think about is spending a lovely day down on the coast.  I will have to wait till the school summer holidays before I get the chance to do that!
Sallyx

18 comments:

Sanne said...

Hi dear Sally. Thank you SO much for the beautiful handcraftet card for my birthday! I am so honored to have one of your beautiful cards. Thanks for thinking of me :)

This card is so beautiful, too. Great design!
Big Hug Sanne

Dotty Jo said...

These are so bright and cheery Sally, a real treat! Jo x

Unknown said...

Sally - just love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay again this week.

Lin said...

WOW, Sally, this is so pleasing! LOVE what you've been doing with the starburst design! And your background is fantastic; look at all the colors you blended! LOVE these!

Vicky said...

These are lovely Sally. Really capture the mood. Love how you created the sand and sky - amazing. :)xx

Arlene said...

Love the backgrounds and the log cabins are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Thes two cards are so lovely! I love the colours you have used and I love your sun stamp! Perfect for summer!
Alicia xx

Nancy said...

Love both your cards, Sally. Your backgrounds are just amazing, and so creative!

Suzanne C said...

Love the background and so very pretty! Love the scrapling.

Nat said...

wonderful!! I love the Summer beach designs you have created. Perfect colours and the beach house stamp is just awesome!

Vanessa said...

The starburst is a perfect sun! Love your cards! Enjoy the sunshine!

Deirdre said...

Sally - simply stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay again this week.

Alice said...

the backgrounds are amazing, Sally!! gorgeous cards!! love them!

Jenny said...

So pretty love these!!! :) :) :) :) :)

PawwPadd said...

Wow, that doily design looks like a burst of sunshine and I love the soft color transition of the background behind the house! Hey, check out the blog candy over at: www.http://helenmade.blogspot.com/

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous summery cards Sally! Your skies look amazing and wonderful use of the Starburst Lace, shells and postcard!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely cards Sally...love these 2 of your card...great colors and the sky looks so adorable...

Jenny said...

Thanks thanks thanks for the sweet comment!! :) :) :) :)