Sunday 29 November 2009

Two cards for the Caardvarks challenge.



After a really busy week I have at last found some time to make a few cards. The Butterfly one is actually for my Aunts birthday. I found this lovely chintzy paper that I thought she would love and based my card around it. I used the kissing technique to reverse the image of the butterfly so it would go with my flower stamp. Added lots of buttons and pearls and the contrasting ribbon. Have entered this in the Caardvarks colouring challenge

PP: K & Co. Stamps: Hero Arts.


I Love this baby image and have made a few cards using it. Coloured the images with copic markers. Another entry for the caardvarks challenge.

Duck Stamp: Rubber Stampede. Baby Stamp:Stampendous.
The weather has been awful in the UK this week lets hope it cheers up soon.

8 comments:

Sanne said...

Two wonderful cards Sally - love the soft pink color. The first one is SOOOOOO elegant - love it!

Tracey said...

Oh!! This are both sooo PRETTY!! Your Aunt is so going to LOVE the top card!!!! I LOVE the added button details!

Dotty Jo said...

These are really sweet Sally. Love all the edging on card one and those cute little ducks on your baby card! Jo x

Lea L. said...

These are both so soft and pretty! I just love the stamped tag on the first one, and the shape of the second one! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Lovely butterfly card!

Vanessa said...

Love both cards, Sally! The first card is so beautiful and feminine and the second card is so cute!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really adorable cards, I really love the mix of white and delicate pink, and lace on the first card, so beautiful!

Suzanne C said...

I just sat and admired that butterfly card for a minute. The paper and how you paired it with your stamped image is stunning. Love the baby card too cute. the little row of ducks is adorable and the perfect touch.