Another really simple Valentines card and another one that's perfect for a man!! This one probably only took 30mins to put together as the hearts and spellbinders shape was in my scrap basket so I only had to pop dot it all together add the ribbon, gems, sentiment and faux stitching and its ready to send! I am entering this in the challenge over at sweet Jenny's blog
this week which is to use up your scraps.
This week I have been lucky enough to receive two awards from blogging friends, the first is from sweet Dawn
in New Zealand. Thanks Dawn !! I hope your back gets better soon :0)
Now the aim of this blog is to bring unknown good blogs to light so please don't tag it to anyone with more than 3000 followers.
In accepting I had to sign up to a few little rules...
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
My three blogs are: First Tina
she creates some really pretty cards, please take a look and see.
Second is Linda
she is a fellow Hero Arts Hostess and has only just joined the blogging world (her blog is just over a week old). The third is Brenda check out this
project of hers isn't it beautiful!!
I also received this award from Tina
and with this one you just have to state 8 things about yourself, here we go :-
1. I work in a local junior school and have been there 16 years and I can honestly say that I love my job.
2. I have been married for 29 years this year to Jeremy and have two beautiful children, Tristan and Francesca.
3. I am terrified of flying!!
4. I am vegetarian.
5. I love everything creative and have tried most crafts but card making and sewing are my favourites.
6. I am a keep photographer.
7. My favourite food is Italian.
8. My favourite holiday destination is Italy!!
Well thats enough about me!!! There are so many wonderful blogs that I follow and I found it hard to choose three for the last award so if you would like this award on your blog please take it.