Wednesday 16 February 2011

Cards from my friends!!

 No cards from me today as I am busy working on some cards for next week!!  Here are two stunning cards that I received in the post this week from two of my sweet blogging friends :0)
The first is from Brenda in Texas and is part of Deborah's February CCC.  This involves a whole list of ladies (I think it was 50 this month!) making and sending a card to the next person in the chain.  Its such fun to send and receive a hand made card.
Isn't this a stunning card from Brenda and she managed to follow both Deborah's sketch and the colour palette, that's more than I managed this month  :0(  She also included some beautiful die cut butterflies, I am sure you will be seeing alot of those soon!




































The second card is from the lovely Jo and it arrived out of the blue, a stunning congratulations card for being chosen as a Hero Hostess.  Thank you so much Jo, I really appreciate it, the card is even more beautiful in real life, the butterflies are really glossy and the little green gems are sparkling in the sun as I write this.

Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday.

SallyX

12 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous cards, Sally!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, isn't Brenda's card a beauty! Thanks for your kind comments about my card, glad you like it and I hope you enjoy your time as a Hostess! Jo x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

How lovely of your friends to send you those cards they really are lovely!

Tina
X

Michelle said...

Both these cards are so pretty! So nice to get something in the mail other than a bill!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, I love that card from Jo! The colouring and those beautiful butterflies! So totally beautiful Sally! Thank you so much for saying such nice things about my card to you! Have fun hostess Sally!

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Brenda did for the ccc this month and how lovely to receive the second one without knowing it was coming... Both are so lovely

Sanne said...

Lucky girl!

Nat said...

so lucky, both cards are beautiful! Such a thoughtful suprise to receive Jo's card in the mail! :)

Vicky said...

What beautiful cards Sally, and a lovely surprise! :)xx

Alice said...

these are so beautiful, Sally! you are so lucky!! thanks for sharing!

stampingandstitching said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous, Sally! Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne C said...

What wonderful cards to receive! Beautiful designs!