Wednesday 9 December 2009

Romantic Christmas


Just a quick entry today, have made this card for my husband I am really pleased with the result as it was a bit of an experiment. I also wanted it to match the tag I made. ( See the last post)
I sprayed a kraft envelope with red and gold glimmer mist, dried with heat gun then stamped with a flourish stamp and embossed in jewelled gold. When attached to the card it looks as if its padded. I am not the best photographer and its quite hard to see. With the antique brocade stamp I deliberately didn't press too hard as I wanted the embossing to have a worn look.
If you click on the photo it will enlarge for a closeup.
Stamps:-Hero Arts

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Lovely effect and techniques! So pretty!

Kathy said...

Love the gold Sally it's so regal!! You are so creative and happy you had time to experiment!
Hugs,Kathy

Lin said...

Oh, Sally, love both of your projects! Romantic for sure!! Just gorgeous! And those little bells you've been using are adorable, just perfect for this time of year.