Wednesday 15 June 2011

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge

Another quick card using another image from Tiffany Doodles.  This is the first time I have entered the challenge over at The Kaboodle Doodle blog but seeing that Tiffany is sponsoring it this week I thought I would have a go.

This sweet image is called "flower and vase" and its such a great one to colour.  I have used copics again and then highlighted with my white Inkssentials gel pen.  The image has been masked so that I could stamp the background with the Her Arts Envelope pattern stamp.  For this I have used Old Paper distress ink and have spritzed with perfect pearls to give a lovely shimmer.

Sorry another quick post for me, I will visit a few more blogs tonight!!  Sorry I have been so bad lately!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Love how you coloured that vase Sally! A really pretty card!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Lovely image that you've coloured so well like the white highlights they really do add something. Also loving the kraft cardstock!

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina
XXX

Barb said...

Sally, I love this happy card! The masking looks fab and you've colored the flower beautifully! Love that paper too!

Mik said...

The card is great Good job.

Collette said...

Wonderfully done!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks lovely against the kraft, Jo x