Friday 7 October 2011

October CCC

For the first time in a few months I have found time to join in the Lily Pads Card Chain Challenge.  This is such a fun challenge as you have to make a card following either a sketch, colour palette or theme and then send it to someone else in the list of entrants.  I have received cards from crafters all over the world , its so good to be in contact with like minded crafters and share our love of all things handmade.

This is my card for this month, it loosely follows the colour palette and also the sketch.  Can't wait to see where I will be sending it!!

Yipee its the weekend and my DD is visiting, lets hope the weather stays fine. Hope you have a fun weekend.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Sally I really love what you came up with! That designer paper withthe peacock lightly inteh background is simply beautiful! Love your gorgeous flower! Lucky the person that receives this!

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous Sally, love that vibrant green lower. I'm disappointed to be sitting out CCC again but work commitments mean that my crafting time is very limited right now. Have a great weekend, Jo x

Dawn T said...

I'll have to get a card in and maybe I'll be lucky and get this... it is awesome Sally. Love the flower and how you did the circle with the friends definition.

Anonymous said...

That designer paper with the peacock lightly in-tech background ,looking so gorgeous .....Have a great weekend !!
custom credit cards

Arlene said...

The flower is absolutely gorgeous! WOW.

Nancy K said...

Beautiful card,Sally! This is sure to make the lucky recipient very happy! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Jessi Fogan said...

There, my favourite flower centre again! Beautiful :) I really love the combination of colours, and the shading on the petals is fabulous.