Wednesday 9 November 2011

More Christmas Bits!

 Part of the theme for this months challenges over at The Hero Arts Blog is Gift Wrap and Tags so I have made this little triangular box with matching tag.  The gorgeous Reindeer stamp is an old Hero Arts one that I was lucky enough to find at a car boot sale in the summer and I love it embossed in gold!!

This was a really simple set to make and I am pleased with the result, perfect for that little gift!!


This is a little tag that I have made using a spellbinder label set, I am not sure of the set number!  I have cut two shapes and adhered them together at the top to make an opening tag.
Finally another really simple card, I have made quite a few cards now, but I need about 60 to 70 so still some more to go!
Hope you are enjoying your week and thank you for popping by.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful projects, Sally! Love your matching gift set--that reindeer is gorgeous! I believe that's Spellbinders 4 that you used. Beautiful tags and cards!

Sanne said...

Awesome with that gold embossing - gorgeous projects Sally!

sheila said...

wow Sally, this is super cute packaging! the little triangular box is sweet and perfect for jewelry! I alo love your cards and tags too!

Brenda said...

These are totally beautiful Sally! That gold embossing really looks spectacular and very Christmassy! You really are awesome at making XMas crafts! Beautiful!

Barb said...

Love them all, Sally! Wonderful embossing on each one! That last one with the beautiful blue background is gorgeous! :)

Dawn T said...

your little triangle box is gorgeous and your tags are awesome. I like your card too. You have been busy