Saturday 18 February 2012

Playing with old stamps!









After seeing a few cards with silhouettes about recently I decided to have a play with one of last years Hero Arts stamps "Lets Garden ".  I decided to stamp the image and then fussy cut it out so I could layer it up with pop dots on some stamped paper from my scrap basket.




























This is the finished card, lots of layers using lots of stamps. I am going to enter this into this months Hero Arts challenge.

Have a great weekend.


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, F5407 Lets Garden, S4878 Old Letter Writing, CG269 Happy Definition, CG248 Classic Fabric, K5378 Hydrangea.  Spellbinders labels die, May Arts Ribbon,  Distress inks. Serenade Red Shades chalk ink.

9 comments:

Lin said...

That's alot of cutting, Sally, but well worth it! Love your card!

Sanne said...

lovely result Sally - I have been playing with some old stamps, too ;)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card Sally! Our weather was so nice today that I could have worked in the garden!

Dawn T said...

what a delightful card Sally. Your little shaped cards are always so awesome.

Lisa said...

Love all the stamped layers on this Sally! Beautifully done :)

Jessi Fogan said...

What a lovely mix of colours - love that great pop of orange ribbon, and more gorgeous fussy cutting around the silhouette :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous card, Sally! I love all the detailed cutting you did!

Cathy A said...

Great fussy cutting Sally, I always feel guilty when I neglect my old stamps

Brenda said...

I love how this looks in this layered format Sally! So pretty!