Wednesday 3 April 2013

Another Post Card Card!!!



































I have just realized that when I am making cards I have this habit of making lots with the same stamp before moving on to another stamp,  last month my favourite was the Etched Flower stamp, this month has started and it seems to be the Post Card stamp!!  I start stamping and lots of ideas flood into my brain!

This is another card for the sketch challenge this month at the Hero Arts Blog and also the new challenge at Simon Says which is make a birthday card..  I have used Pool ink and orange together, always a pretty combination. The flower is the Large Ruffled Flower from HA which I have coloured with copics and then cut smaller to fit the card size.

Another cold dull day in Surrey, I wish spring would soon arrive!!!


8 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Sally, I think your idea of showing us all kinds of ways to use a stamp is wonderful for us! I love this one with the complimentary colors, and seeing that older lace stamp makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

joy said...

We're still waiting for spring to arrive here in Ohio, too, Sally! I love this pretty color combo and that flower is perfectly sized. Good luck in the challenges.

Jessi Fogan said...

I know exactly what you mean! It's already out on your desk, and of course the more you play with it the more ideas you get :) I love this bright colour combo - I'm ready for all the muck to dry up & Spring to come too!

Barb said...

Oooo, the pool and orange look so yummy together, Sally! Gorgeous card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I LOVE this card, Sally! The colors are great and the pearls - just wonderful!

Dawn T said...

Lovely Sally. I'm loving your Post card cards.... it's always good to get lots of use out of our stamps.

Cathy A said...

Sally lovely card, the lace bottom is so pretty and feminine and complements the flower beautifully, I love how you use the same stamp for several cards, it gives everyone more ideas on how it can be used.

Lisa said...

It's funny that you said that you use the same stamp many times before you move on. I love seeing your blog for just that reason because it really shows me so many different ways of using something. Thanks for that!
Love this little card and all the ones before it too :) The orange and turquoise are so springy and fresh! XX