Friday 3 January 2014

Oh dear thinking of Valentine cards already!!!


Time to start thinking about Valentine cards, although I do have a few birthdays before then! I decided to make this card for the Die Cut Divas current challenge "Make it Glitter" I have added a few glittery hearts!

I still have two more days left of my Christmas Holidays and while the weather is so awful it gives me lots of time to craft!!  I did have a small craft tidy up this morning but I got distracted and had to make a card LOL.


6 comments:

Betty said...

all your different size hearts in such a variety of papers make such a great design - love it!!

Dawn T said...

I'm like that with cleaning up too Sally. Your card is gorgeous and I'm pleased to see you have joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely Sally, and just like Christmas I plan to be in denial about Valentines day until at least the day before! Jo x

Arlene said...

I've got to have a Tidy Up afternoon here. Love the hearts. Now you've got me thinking HEARTS. WOnderful card full of wonderful textures.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Sally! I love all the different hearts and how you added just the right touch of sparkle! I love the elegant sentiment, too!

Brenda said...

"Distraction is my middle name"! I swear, I simply cannot focus on any one thing anymore, gosh, it's annoying! But I love these hearts Sally. I know what you mean, I need to make a few V cards for the market pretty soon too!