Thursday 27 March 2014

Buttons!



Here is a card I have made for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge which this week is "Anything Goes with Buttons"  I received the die cut image in a little package from lovely Lisa and decided to use it on my card.  The wooden buttons have been in my stash for a while and fitted over the heart shape perfectly.

Hope you are having a good week, I have one more week of school and then two weeks off for Easter, I can't wait!!  Just hope the weather gets a bit warmer!


8 comments:

Lin said...

Just love all the bits you put together for this darling card, Sally! Love those heart buttons! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

joy said...

So cute - I like the sentiment turned on its side.

Barb said...

What a charming card, Sally! Love those heart buttons!

Robin K. said...

This is darling Sally!

Brenda said...

Oh Sally, I love this card! Those buttons are so perfect over that die cut and I just love the whole layout you used, and stunning colours!

Dawn T said...

The buttons look perfect on the card Sally.

Teresa Kline said...

hi Sally! this is utter sweetness, I sooo luv those red heart buttons, fantastic. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sally, a lovely design and great background paper. I love the tag, sentiment and gorgeous heart panel & perfect wooden buttons!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx