Tuesday 26 August 2014

New Home!


I had time to play again and made this new home card.  I am adding this to the Ombre challenge at A Blog Named Hero  Its a very simple card using distress pens and the Hero Arts Row of Houses stamp.  I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette machine.

I have only one week left of my summer holidays, I can't believe how quickly 6 weeks goes and we are back to school next week, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and it looks like rain all week!!  I was hoping to get in the garden before I go back :0(



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

For a moment there, Sally, I thought you'd moved house! Great card, I always love maps as additions to projects for the colour and detail they bring. I want to do some crafting but am catching up on all the DIY projects I want to cram in before returning to school next week, Jo x

Nicole Parmentier said...

I love the idea of a map in the bg. Beautiful cas card!!

Dawn T said...

Love this one Sally. Great use of the map background.