Tuesday 5 April 2016

A New Stamping Craft!!


I am trying to build up my supply of cards and decided to make a CAS Birthday card with my Hero Arts Layering Hibiscus stamp and die set.  Such a useful stamp set, I seem to be always using it at the moment.   I am adding this to the challenge at A Blog Named Hero which is "Clean and Simple"

I am a keen crafter and love to try new techniques, I saw some Indian Fabric printing at a recent craft fair and had to have a go, I can see lots of possibilities here. My daughter came round and we had a craft day, for some reason I cant rotate the photo but still decided to post it so you can see the fun we had.



 This is my first attempt, a tea towel, its great fun we even stamped a lampshade, nothing is going to be safe lol!!


My new block stamps, I can see another collection starting!


Have a great day.


6 comments:

Ali said...

That looks like fun! Very pretty card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your tea towels, Sally - that looks like such fun! And your layered hibiscus card looks great!

Dawn T said...

Lovely card and what a fun new craft. Looks like the two of you had fun.

Karen L K said...

That looks like some fun stamping on fabric! Nice card too!

Betty said...

your card is wonderful, Sally - that hibiscus stamp is one of my favorites and love how you designed your card with it - thanks for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge - and good luck!

Ilina Crouse said...

so fun! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero challenge this month.