Monday 7 November 2016

Colouring Challenge!!


After seeing lots of videos I decided to treat myself to some Zig Real Brush Markers, I love to colour but need lots of practice and these pens looked fairly easy to use.  Well I am thrilled with them the colours are really vibrant and they are very easy to use!  I have been trying to play along with Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge and this is for day 7.  I have white embossed my Tim Holtz flowers onto water colour paper and then just coloured.  Very simple card but I love the bright pink .



I am entering this into this weeks Simon Says Challenge "Thinking of you" and also a2z scrapbooking challenge "Embellish it".


We went for a long walk this morning round our new village and came across these beauties, we live in the countryside now so lots of farming!!



Well of to experiment some more with my new pens,


12 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow so pretty, great watercolor! And I adore how you embellished with the clear sequins. Thanks for linking up at a2z!

LauraJane:) said...

SO lovely coloring!! And the cows are HEALTHY looking!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely gorgeous card - love the coloring and the colors!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulously vibrant colours, Sally! Perhaps I need Zigs too! And how lovely to have cows on your doorstep, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coloring on your flowers, Sally, and I love the cow photos! Bet you had a lovely time now that you're settle in!!

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty coloring! Love that pink! Thanks for joining us at a2zscrapbooking!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. The flowers are simply striking.

So glad you joined us at A2Z.

Whimsey said...

Oh Sally - this card is just beautiful; bright, cheery, elegant, CAS - I LOVE it!!

Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrappbooking!! ~Michele, DT

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful! the watercoloring and that striking sentiment!! (the cows are fun too ;) ) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

creative lady said...

Pretty card! Love the water coloring and the clear sequins that looks like water drops. Thanks for sharing with a2z.

foleysfriend said...

What a pretty card; thank you for joining us at a2z.

sue n.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... I love your watercolored flowers. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking November Challenge.