Saturday 18 February 2017

More Spring Flowers.



We have had some lovely crocuses arrive in the garden ( as we have moved I am not sure what is already planted here) a lovely surprise , so I was inspired to use my "Spring Flower"s stamp again.  This time colouring the flowers a lovely shade of purple.  I have fussy cut all the flowers and stems and pop dotted for dimension . Its based on my last card but using a Kraft background.

The weather is lovely this weekend so we are off out in the garden to do some tidying, its great to be back out there again.

I am adding this card to two challenges, the Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Fantastic Florals" and the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Betty said...

love the kraft with the purple flowers, Sally - some crocuses are popping up here too!!

Lin said...

Yes, crocus are what I thought of when I saw this beauty, Sally! The purples look pretty against the kraft and love that gingham, too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - just love the purple version, Sally! So pretty against the kraft!!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is stunning, I so luv those gorgeous flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card Sally. Love the purple and kraft together.

Darnell said...

Your card is perfection, Sally! We are lucky to have some crocus (croci?) coming up and they are so fresh and dainty, just like your card! Love the ribbon and pearls!! Hugs, Darnell