Tuesday 7 March 2017

30 Day Colouring Challenge !


I have got very behind with the 30 Day Colouring Challenge organised by Kathy,   Here are two more cards I have made both coloured with my Zig Brush markers.  This first one is using an old Hero Arts stamp, embossed in white then the coloures have been smooshed over, I then added some highlights of colour with the pens.  The sentiment is from Simon Says.  I am adding this also to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge #66 "Colouring".




For this card I used the Tim Holtz Flower Garden set also stamped and embossed in white before colouring.

I am now off into the garden, we have lots to do !!

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties, Sally! Just love your colorful background with the sentiment on torn vellum. And your coneflowers look amazing!!

Dotty Jo said...

Simply gorgeous! Jo x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! I'm so glad I found your blog - you are an amazing artist and I will get LOTS of inspiration here of new card templates and color techniques and all sorts of things! I was captured by the same flowers done with a script background in two different cards (on Pinterest somewhere). Thank you so much for the wonderful ideas! Hugs!