Friday 1 June 2018

Pastel flowers!



Not much time for card making this week as its been half term and our daughter (who is a teacher)  came to stay, we have been having fun getting out and about.

She went home this morning so I had time to make another card for the SSS Flickr challenge.



The theme this time is "Emboss it" and I have used both dry embossing and heat embossing.  The edges of the card have been embossed using my SSS "Stitched Square dies" and the flowers from the SSS "Spring Flower set" have been embossed in silver and then coloured with zigs.

I shall also add this card to the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes",

No crafting for me next week as I am off to help my daughters school with their year 6 residential trip.  It will be a fun week although I am sure I will be very tired when I get back.  Have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Betty said...

love this, Sally - wonderful soft colors and great design - must get that stamp set out again

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is so beautiful !!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Dawn T said...

A beautiful soft floral Sally. Enjoy your week

Brenda in IN said...

It's great your daughter got to come home and spend time with you and even more fun that you are helping her out with the school trip. I love this stamp set and this is a beautiful card. I like the silver embossing and soft coloring. It is a sweet birthday card. Enjoy next week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous blossoms with all the dots, Sally! Just love your delicate coloring!!