Saturday 7 July 2018

My first Christmas Card!!



With so many Christmas cards to make I decided its never too early to start! and I also wanted to take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which this week is "Red, White and/or blue.  Well I went with the Red and white perfect for a Christmas Card.  This SSS Kaleidoscope background is so versatile and stamped and embossed in red sparkle it really shimmers ( can't see that in the photo). Just added a snowflake and sentiment, a very simple card!

Its a very busy sporting weekend here and my DH is excited, we have the British Grand Prix and England in the World Cup followed by the start of the Tour De France, I am going to be a sports widow so hopefully there will be lots of crafting done lol.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely card! That background is a real beauty and , as you say, very versatile. Have a great weekend of crafting, Jo x

Arlene said...

WOW, that background is striking. Beautiful card.

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome Sally. What a lovely card.

Marge said...

What a wonderful christmas card, Sally! I love how you used Simon's Kaleidoscope background in holiday themes, such a good idead and it came out wonderful. Maybe I should use it in my Christmas cards, too. I also love the white sentiment tag on snowflake. Beautiful again. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Marge