Wednesday 12 September 2018

Another Shaker, I am Hooked!!!



Had chance to craft again today and I couldn't resist making another Shaker Card for the SSS Flickr Group Challenge "Falling for Fall"   I do love Shakers and using this special Peek a Boo Window die and cut windows from My Favorite Things makes it soooo easy!!  The background in flowers are the Cosmos stamp set from SSS which I coloured with Polychromos and the leaves are also SSS.  Leaving this without a sentiment at the moment!

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Betty said...

fantastic card, Sally - the background is perfect for your shaker and those pretty leaves.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling shaker, Sally! Just love the colorful leaves down the side!!

Dawn T said...

An awesome shaker Sally. You do these to perfection.