Thursday 15 November 2018

Noel!

 Had time to make another Christmas card today and decided to ink up the beautiful "Winters Flowers" from Simon Says.  Inked and coloured with Zig Markers.


I then couldn't decide how to add the sentiment and after looking through my box of cards found this card and thought I could use my Altenew Alphabet dies and cut out "Noel" as a hidden sentiment.


Just added some white Nuvo drops to finish. I am really pleased with the design and will try it again with a different stamp.

I am adding this card to the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group challenge "Lets Colour".

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Betty said...

love hidden sentiments and this is gorgeous, Sally

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the hidden “joy” in your beautiful poinsettia, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Sally. I like the eclipse cards.