Saturday 1 December 2018

And even more Snowflakes!!!

And yet more snowflake cards, these dies from Simon Says just keep giving and I love the effects you can get by layering them up. Snowflakes are definitely my theme for this Christmas lol!
This card was really simple, I just used a piece of gold foiled patterned paper for the background and added this gold and white layered snowflake.  The sentiment is computer generated.


I was really pleased with this card so decided to rejig it a little and came up with this design. Wrapped some gold ribbon on the base Navy card and added the snowflake and then added the Simon Says Holiday Frame die cut over the top.  This is quite a thick card so definitely one to hand deliver rather than post !



I shall be adding both these cards to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge and the Wednesday Challenge.

Its a wet and windy day in Dorset so I am hoping to spend lots of time crafting.  Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Betty said...

beautiful snowflake cards, Sally -it's wet and windy here too - good days for hibernating in the craft room!