Friday 14 June 2019

Anniversary Card.



A quick Anniversary card for a young couple I know, I wanted a modern bright looking card, not the best photo as we are having terrible wet and dull weather here at the moment.  Its quite a bright card with lovely silver embossing, so hard to get the shimmer!!

The stamp is Simon Says , not sure where I got the heart dies, think they may be Memory Box.
I am adding this to both the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge.

Hopefully the weather is going to brighten up tomorrow as we are of to a summer Fair, (its not very summery at the moment).

Have a great weekend

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Happy hearts on a great background. Delightful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous brocade looking background, Sally, and I love the stitched hearts!!