Tuesday 12 November 2019

Totally Besotted with these colours!!





I am totally besotted with these colours at the moment and all my latest Christmas cards feature them in one way or another!  This latest card uses dies and stamps from Simon Says Stamp. 

I stamped and embossed in Silver the triangle tree from the Festive Trees set, I then coloured the tree with Zig Markers and cut out.  I then cut various Snowflakes and layered them up.  The background card has been roughly blended with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks.


I layered the tree up on some pop dots and then added the sentiment.


 I am adding this to a couple of challenges , The Christmas Kickstart Challenge which this fortnight is "Snow" and the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Colouring."

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

they are beautiful colours Sally and paired with the snowflakes makes a really awesome card.

Dotty Jo said...

Always love this colour combo. I tend to wear a lot of blue and green and have these colours around my house too. Thanks so much for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x