Thursday 13 February 2020

Penguin Birthday



I made this card just after Christmas for my daughters friend who loves penguins, now she has had the card I can post here.

Used the Heffy Doodles "Wanna Build a Snowman " set which I stamped coloured and fussy cut.

The letter dies are by Altenew, I cut 3 sets and layered them up for dimension onto some patterned paper, I also pop dotted the penguins.

I shall add this to the "Anything Goes"  challenge at the Flickr Love handmade cards group and the Simon Says Instagram challenge.

Its been dreadful weather here lately and we are due another storm at the weekend so I think I will be busy creating as I have lots of birthdays coming up.
Hope the weather is better where you are

Hugs
Sally 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of penguins, Sally! Perfect for a winter birthday!! Just love the patterned paper you used too!!

Dawn T said...

So cute Sally. Great birthday card for a penguin lover.