Thursday 11 June 2020

Childs Shaker Birthday


Love making Shaker cards, and I knew this " Critter Crowd" stamp from Simon Says would be perfect for one.   I stamped and coloured the image with Zig markers and then fussy cut.  The sentiment is also from Simon Says, I added these to my frame die cut and added lots of sparkly sequins for the shaker element.




I shall add this card to both the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Something Metallic" as my sequins are metallic.  Also the Simon Says Flickr Challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope you are having a good week, our lockdown is starting to ease off a bit and we have been able to get out a bit more.  Looking forward to some shops opening next week and our little town can get back to some sort of normality!

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That's a party, Sally, and I want to be there too!! Adorable critters peeking from the frame and I love the shaker element and balloon details, plus the diecut sentiment!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Me again. You know how you say in your bio that your love is rubber stamping? I say that, too, but a few weeks ago, I made that same comment on a blog and the blogger had no idea what I was talking about! She asked me what "rubber stamps" are! WHAT ?? Sally, isn't that crazy? It made me sad. I love my rubber stamps especially my wood handled ones. Anyway, I don't know if you have encountered that, but I thought it was weird. Well, have a great weekend! You always make beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com