Saturday 25 July 2020

A post at Last!




Summer got in the way of my creating , I have been in the garden and going out for walks, we live near the beach so that is also calling at this time of year.  Today its raining hard so I have been creating again!!  
This card was quite hard to photograph as the gold kept reflecting and I couldn't get a true likeness of the colours, the flowers are a pastel pink.


I used the Simon Says centre cut flowers and stamped and embossed in gold the coloured with my Zig Brush markers.  I then fussy cut one edge and layered up on the green and gold card before adding the gold die cut sentiment.

I shall add this card to both the Simon Says Flickr challenge and the Love handmade cards Challenge.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That darned metallic cardstock can be a problem, can't it?! Just love your gold embossed flowers, Sally! So pretty with the cut edge onto the green and gold layers! And I love the metallic Best Wishes - adds the perfect touch!! Glad you're enjoying your summer but happy to see you posting!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Just gorgeous, Sally! So beautiful! You always make beautiful cards! Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Betty said...

pink and gold so pretty together - really like the design too.