Wednesday 23 September 2020

White on White take 2 !

I had time on my hands so decided to make another card for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge "White on White"  For this card I used the Holiday Frame die from Simon Says Stamp and the Snowflake Ornament die from Memory Box.



I cut 4 of the ornament dies and layered up two for each.  Next I cut the frame die and added a background that I had embossed with falling snow. I then added some sparkle to each dot with a sparkly Gel pen. Next I added the ornaments and trimmed with bows and pearls.


 Although quite plain in colour their is a lot of shimmer on this card.

My Christmas box is filling up nicely now and its only mid September, such a great challenge.


Hugs

sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Sally! Always love how you use that die. Looks great with the baubles. Thanks for joining Linda and me at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Sally - just love your pair of ornaments atop the polaroid frame! So elegant with all the sparkle! Glad you could play along again at Christmas Kickstart!!

Dawn T said...

stunningly elegant Sally. Very pretty

Arlene said...

So elegant and lovely.