Tuesday 18 May 2021

Stencilled Slimline card!

I was lucky enough to win a gift card for Simon Says last month and my goodies arrives yesterday so I couldn't wait to have a play with them .

I cut some card blanks with the Mini Slimline Rectangles and also cut the Mini Slimline Window.  On the background card piece I used the Spring Flower stencil and Oxide inks and then layered up the window die on foam pads.


The flowers and leaves are from the "Even more Spring Flowers " stamp set and I have embossed in gold, coloured with Zigs Brush markers and fussy cut.   The thanks die is also by Simon Says.

I am really pleased with my purchases and am sure they will get a lot of use! 



 I shall enter this in both the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Stencil it" and the SSS Flickr challenge "Flowers"

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Sally. What lovely colours.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy stenciling showing through your trio of windows, Sally!! Love the flowers too!!