Saturday 26 June 2021

A Pink Christmas!!




This months Simon Says Instagram challenge is to use pink and aqua, I love using pink on my cards but not often with aqua so I thought I would really challenge myself and make a Christmas Card!


I inked up the background with Altenew Lagoon ink and then used the SSS Tap Dance stencil.  Next I die cut the Li'l Gnome in white and coloured with Distress Oxide Frosted Raspberry and Altenew Purple Wine.  I added Nuvo glitter paste to the hat for some sparkle and also some sequins and pearls from Lucy's Little Things.



The sentiment has been computer generated.



 I like these colours together and am pleased with the alternative Christmas palette. I will also add this card to the current SSS Flickr Group challenge "Anything Goes".

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your gnome and the stenciled background behind him, Sally!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Sally. Love the colour combo and the great background.