Saturday 10 July 2021

Christmas Kickstart Challenge!


This months Christmas Kickstart Challenge #52 is "Woolly, Fluffy or Furry"   , so I looked through my Christmas craft supplies and found this really old Penny Black stamp from 1996 called "Don't Peek, Don't Shake, Don't Tell", its one of my favourites and was great to ink it up again.
 

I decided to make the mini card and stamped the image twice and coloured with my Zig markers. I then fussy cut the three bunnies and layered them up on pop dots for a bit of dimension.


I then punched the holes in the card and added the gingham ribbon. I might make a collection of these ready for the presents!



Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Hugs

Sally

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh boy this is so cute!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of furry bunnies, Sally!! Just love how you layered them and added the sweet gingham bow!!

Dawn T said...

What a super cutie Sally. This makes such a sweet gift card.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Sally! You always make such beautiful cards. I hope things have gotten better covid-wise in the UK. Have a beautiful day, Sally. ☺☺☺ Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Sally. I love how you've used this cute little fluffy trio, Jo x

Arlene said...

So very cute! I like the extra dimension those cut-out bunnies give that darling card.

ionabunny said...

Oh my, those bunnies are just adorable. A lovely card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz