Monday 9 January 2023

New Stencils


Before Christmas I was lucky to win a Simon Says gift card, one of my chosen items was this cute tree stencil which I couldn't wait to use.
 

I stencilled the trees and snowy ground using various distress inks, I then shaded in some sky and added some glitter paste for sparkle on the snow. Next I added the glittery stars and the two reindeer from a set by Clearly Besotted that I have had a few years now, they are a favourite of mine.  I have stamped, die cut and coloured them with alcohol markers before raising on foam for dimension.


I shall add this card to the challenge over at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge which this month is Stencils/masks.


Hope you have all had a good start to the year, the weather here has been wet and windy so I have taken the time to tidy my craft room ready for more creating.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Fantastic card. I love the colors of the trees and those are definitely CUTE reindeer.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You fave deer couple got a new forest - fabulous, Sally!! Love the colors you combined for the trees and all the other special touches!!

Dawn T said...

just so cute Sally. Glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dotty Jo said...

Love the stencilled background for your reindeer, Sally! This is lovely. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart - good to have you in the gallery again, Jo x